We just received word that we will be closing two hours earlier today. Therefore, BOTH concerts are canceled. We will have a combined performance (K-6) tomorrow at 1:00 pm.
If there is an hour delay tomorrow, the concert will still go as scheduled for K-6.
If school is canceled tomorrow, the concert will go on Monday at 1:00 pm for K-6.
There will be no evening performance.
Thank you for your understanding.